No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could use some zig zags...and something to roll up inside of 'em...
    I'm really tired of packing and moving...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

No not me but I think Tom has them packed away for his move
      Paid Not To Work
      US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
      Proudly Served On
      USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
      6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Hey have any of you guys ever used DVD Flick ? As I would like to buy All The Rivers Run and it's only in the PAL format and I think DVD Flick can change it from PAL to NTSC. My stand alone players won't play PAL format
        Paid Not To Work
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
          Hey have any of you guys ever used DVD Flick ? As I would like to buy All The Rivers Run and it's only in the PAL format and I think DVD Flick can change it from PAL to NTSC. My stand alone players won't play PAL format

I haven't used it, but I've just gone over the programs specs and forums, and I'm not optimistic that it'll handle the conversion...

On the other hand, I know that ConvertXToDVD will handle the conversion...you might want to consider that one...

DC

Comment

I think DVDFlick just converts avi format to DVD format.

Comment

ya Jim ConvertXToDVD will work but the trial has the stoopid watermark in it.

Kerry56 knows about video stuff and he might know of a free one.
              Last edited by Bob; 02-07-2010, 09:21 PM.
              "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                I could use some zig zags...and something to roll up inside of 'em...
                I'm really tired of packing and moving...
                lol i bet so on the twisters.

You moving back to Maine Tom. I thought you had already moved and settled in your new place?

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I'll just get a new player instead of trying to convert it over
                  Paid Not To Work
                  Proudly Served On

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                    lol i bet so on the twisters.

You moving back to Maine Tom. I thought you had already moved and settled in your new place?
                    Only half moved into a house we bought in SC.
                    My son and I are back up in Maine and we're just about to put the house on the market.
                    We're lowballing the asking price as suggested by my realtor.
                    At this price, he's confidant of moving it even in this economy.
                    We'll see...fingers X'd

This is my last winter up here though, no matter what!!!..
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I'll just get a new player instead of trying to convert it over
                      ya Jim that's what i did a few years ago. Got one that plays everything

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                        Only half moved into a house we bought in SC.
                        My son and I are back up in Maine and we're just about to put the house on the market.
                        We're lowballing the asking price as suggested by my realtor.
                        At this price, he's confidant of moving it even in this economy.
                        We'll see...fingers X'd

This is my last winter up here though, no matter what!!!..
                        You must have a lot of stuff

Drive safe Tom and good luck on selling your house in Maine.

Comment

Happy Caturday every body

Comment

I wanted to wish all of my friends a happy, productive, and healthy weekend. I hope you are all doing well and that things are well for you. GregiBoy, Signals, Tom, Jim, TD1, Bean, Diane, Rip, W&B, Bob, Troy, SJ, and if I have forgotten anyone please forgive me, its not intentional
                            Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

and the same to you my friend
                              Paid Not To Work
                              Proudly Served On

Comment

and the same to you my friend
                                Thank you, I try. But my health and recent surgery and complications have rendered me quite stressed, tired and weak. But I make the best of it that I can. Just wanted everyone to know I was thinking of them and that my absence wasn't a sign of bad friendship or being rude.
                                Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Working...
                                X