DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@W&B...
    No surprise here and no offense, but the women are waaaaay better looking than you.

That's ok, same in my family...lol

I guess I'll have to post some too...
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      TD's, W&B's & my pic are in our profiles. Just click on our names !!!

And a good morning to you, Guardian, from Oz. I'm gonna have a busy day here watching the Australian Masters Golf then onto mininova at 1:30 to get my latest fix of SGU & Sanctuary. Tiger is doing really well.
      Sorry, I thought it was coming through PM

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      I thought you already seen it so I already deleted it, sorry BUT I did create an album in my profile (just three pics). The one with me sleeping in the chair was not that good and really couldn't see it that well. btw you have to be logged on to see the album.
      Its ok, I will check it out.
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

@ Maineman, at least you're honest (I told the wifey and she said that made her feel good anyway!

@ GuarDian, I did say that but remembered the album option on here so thought it would be easier (sorry) and actually you can upload larger size pics that can be posted on the profile pic so it makes for better quality. (I promise I'll post that pic again asap but just got kinda busy, sorry again.

Comment

No problem. Yeah I have noticed the pics that are uploaded are pretty small unless you use the album. I have never really used the albums but I will try to find some pics and upload them. I have not taken any of myself in a while, so I will have to dig pretty hard.

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
            No problem. Yeah I have noticed the pics that are uploaded are pretty small unless you use the album. I have never really used the albums but I will try to find some pics and upload them. I have not taken any of myself in a while, so I will have to dig pretty hard.
            Hello my friend,

Yeah, I had to dig some too, but here's a few...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Great pics Maineman and nice looking family! Wouldn't someone like YOU like to adopt someone like ME? (Would love to travel and see Greece some day haha)

Comment

Great pics Maineman and nice looking family! Wouldn't someone like YOU like to adopt someone like ME? (Would love to travel and see Greece some day haha)
                Thanks...

Yeah, I haven't been to Greece or many other places either. Wife and I had to work...lol
                Glad the kids have had opportunities. They've been to quite a few places with EF Tours...Travel clubs affiliated with their high school.
                Always had 2-3 teachers as chaperones and about 20 kids (16+ yr old).

They've done mission work in Honduras, been to France, Greece, Italy.
                My daughter was at Omaha Beach and wanted to grab some beach sand for her old man. (She knew it would mean the world to me).
                She was told they couldn't stop long enough.

She feigned a "bathroom" request and bolted to the beach and got it anyway. God Bless her.
                It sits proudly on my mantle.

We did get to Scotland as a family back in '01 (my cousins live in Strathaven...near Glasgow). Best darn vacation we've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                  Hello my friend,

Yeah, I had to dig some too, but here's a few...
                  Great pics, wonderful looking family. I wish we could travel as much as we want but unfortunately we'd be lucky to do one every few years. 2007 was Hong Kong.

Agreed, yours aint too shabby either, I think both of you have good looking families.

Comment

I don't know if this is where to post this but will there ever be a DVD to Mobile option that includes the Nintendo Wii? I know it's a very inefficient compression because the huge file sizes but is it ever a possibility? There is sooo many programs to do it but they don't convert from a DVD source. And DVDFab happens to be my favorite converter hands down. A DVD as the source is the best quality anyways. Also if you updated your Wii to 4.0 or higher it will now accept SD Cards up to 32GB so the file size won't be too intolerable.

Comment

Hi jlo.You need to post a thread in the feature request are.

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                        yours aint too shabby either, I think both of you have good looking families.
                        Thanks but no need in stretching the truth but in my defense I was rode hard and put up wet

Comment

I was being sincere, honest.

Comment

Not the place to post this.

Start your own thread in "Feature Requests"

Originally posted by jlo138 View Post
                            I don't know if this is where to post this but will there ever be a DVD to Mobile option that includes the Nintendo Wii? I know it's a very inefficient compression because the huge file sizes but is it ever a possibility? There is sooo many programs to do it but they don't convert from a DVD source. And DVDFab happens to be my favorite converter hands down. A DVD as the source is the best quality anyways. Also if you updated your Wii to 4.0 or higher it will now accept SD Cards up to 32GB so the file size won't be too intolerable.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Happy Caturday everyone
                              "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                                Happy Caturday everyone
                                Hey Bob, right back atcha.
                                We're waiting for Ida to drop about 2" of rain on us today and this eve.

Shouldn't be bad...just cold, wet and windy.
                                Good day for a fire in the fireplace and catch up on some movies....

Any Fabbers get hammered with this storm?

Comment

Working...
                                X