DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bob, Guardian, Di...good to see you "guys" around

@Guardian, our thoughts and prayers are with you big guy.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Heyyo Tom, you need to change your location now?
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
        Heyyo Tom, you need to change your location now?
        Badly...lol.
        I think we may have sold the house up here in Maine...waiting for the offer that is hopefully right around the corner.

No catchy name is coming to me...Carolina Tom ???
        I'm in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains...
        Howzabout mountainman???...lol

Ideas?

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

lol i didn't really mean the nic but maybe just drop the "e" and be mainman ? beings how your a super mod i dunno just throwing an idea out there.

Well good luck on selling your home in Maine. A couple houses near me have been on the market for close to a year now and haven't sold. I suspect they want more than it is worth with the price drop in housing now.

My wifes mother told me the other day her house isn't worth what her loan is now after paying on it for 5 years. I haven't looked into how much our home is worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
            Well that sucks, hope they're not life threatening? and hope you are doing better now.
            Yes it does my friend and I am not going to lie to you, it is. The prognosis is not promising but I had been dealt this hand before and I beat it, so I am holding out hope but its unlikely, this one is more aggressive and resistant to chemo or radiation.

Originally posted by diane7 View Post
            Hi thanks
            MY Health issue is Dealing with an Bratty 18y old Son ;-)

I can't say I know what its like first hand but I can imagine, although I was a good kid, I am sure I gave my parents some hell too At least you know its just boys being boys, not that they don't love you.

Originally posted by maineman View Post
            Hey Bob, Guardian, Di...good to see you "guys" around
            @Guardian, our thoughts and prayers are with you big guy.
            Thank you sir, I welcome whatever I can get. From your mouth to the big man's ears my friend. I appreciate it.
            Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Morning troops LTNS hope all of you are well
              Paid Not To Work
              US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
              Proudly Served On
              USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
              6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Happy Caturday everyone

Comment

Hey Bobbo,
                  Happy Caturday to you and a
                  Happy Father's Day tomorrow.

Is your daughter home with you this summer?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                    Morning troops LTNS hope all of you are well
                    Hey there Jimbo,

How's the Turtle Brigade Commander these days?
                    My wife 's getting a taste of the heat. Says she's gotta be done with the lawn and gardens by 7-7:30 AM or she needs a second shower...

Comment

Hey there Jimbo,

How's the Turtle Brigade Commander these days?
                      My wife 's getting a taste of the heat. Says she's gotta be done with the lawn and gardens by 7-7:30 AM or she needs a second shower...
                      Welcome to Dixie Tom! Summer doesn't start until Monday!
                      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        Welcome to Dixie Tom! Summer doesn't start until Monday!
                        Don't I know it!!!...
                        I just keep telling myself no more slogging through snow storms, sleet and freezing rain for 5 months out of the year...not to mention the pot holes and "tore up" roads

Comment

Don't I know it!!!...
                          I just keep telling myself no more slogging through snow storms, sleet and freezing rain for 5 months out of the year...not to mention the pot holes and "tore up" roads
                          Yea, you not gonna get any of it up high in the mountains.... sitting on a horse... looking down below...
                          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
                          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
                          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

I just checked the forecast and it is supposed to cool down to 95°F here by Wednesday, and that does not include heat index. We don’t have pot holes, but we have mosquitoes big enough to crossbreed with chickens!
                            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                            Albert Einstein

Comment

With the exception of this last winter (much colder than any in recent years...just ask Paul who is about 60 miles away...btw, anyone seen Al Gore ???),
                              I'm told it snows for about 10 minutes once or twice a year, by 12 noon there is no trace of it and the town offices and schools close for 3 days...

Sign me up !!!

Comment

Just wanted to drop a quick note to wish everyone a happy father's day.
                                Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Working...
                                X