No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Pappy Day to all you Fab Daddys out there.

Comment

I am looking for a media player that will output the closed captions on my TV. Seems like the only solution is to hook the computer directly to the TV. If you are using something that can do this please let me know.

Comment

Howdy guys, hope all is well with all of you
        Paid Not To Work
        US Navy Retired ( 20 Years )
        Proudly Served On
        USS Coral Sea CVA-43 (VF-154) / USS Oriskany CVA-34 (VFP-63) / USS Ranger CVA-61 (VF-121)
        6 trips to the Gulf Of Tonkin

Comment

Originally posted by Starlighterone View Post
          I am looking for a media player that will output the closed captions on my TV. Seems like the only solution is to hook the computer directly to the TV. If you are using something that can do this please let me know.
          May medi players will do this but this is not the thread to ask such a question in. Start your own post.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            Howdy guys, hope all is well with all of you
            DI is doing great BUT MY kid failed his Driving thingy to get his licence
            He booked another won 1 sep on my birthday . hope he passed
            THEN I dont have to acompany hin all the time

Comment

Happy Caturday everyone
              "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                Happy Caturday everyone
                Right backatcha
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

For us english speakers from the rest of the world, what the hell is "Caturday"? Please explain?
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                    For us english speakers from the rest of the world, what the hell is "Caturday"? Please explain?
                    I don't believe it has anything to do with Bob's "physical" location.

Bob's avatar + Saturday + (and let's not forget) his Zig-Zags...hehehe

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Oh, you mean "Prohibited Substances" ???

Comment

Could be?
                        I dunno about Missouri.

Last Nov. the "Maine Medical Marijuana Act" was approved by voters and just this month a provider has been licensed to provide 4-8 dispensaries in the area
                        (we have over 2 dozen applicants and the number is growing daily...hehehe).

Oh, sorry, I gotta run and pick up...cough, cough...my prescription...

Comment

Cats + Saturday = Caturday but my cat thinks every day is Caturday
                          "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

OK, I'll break out the Rizzlas = Aussie for ZigZags

Comment

We don't do pot in southeast Missouri, we fill the hot tub with Perrier and go bobbing for Quaaludes!
                              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                              Albert Einstein

Comment

Lol I live in Upper Wisconsin, I don't think there's a darn person in this state that doesn't drink a case of beer a day. Must be the German ancestry around here or somethin'.
                                SPECS
                                DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
                                SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Working...
                                X