DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Racem22 View Post
    Lol I live in Upper Wisconsin, I don't think there's a darn person in this state that doesn't drink a case of beer a day. Must be the German ancestry around here or somethin'.
    It's all of those cheese curds they eat up there, they need something to keep the bowels loosened up!
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ain't it the truth, yah dere hey. Haha I can't say that without bustin' out laughin'.
      SPECS
      DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
      SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        We don't do pot in southeast Missouri, we fill the hot tub with Perrier and go bobbing for Quaaludes!
        I thought Rush cornered the market on pain killers on that side of the state?

Rorer 714's boy those were the days
        "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Boy you Guys are off the Chain, Really injoyed reading!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 8855A View Post
            Boy you Guys are off the Chain, Really injoyed reading!!!
            I plead the 5th!
            "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

And I refuse to respond on the grounds I tend to giggle when I lie!
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Think I'm still having after aficts from the old days BOB,THE MAD CHATTER, have a hard time getting back to places on the forum!, but agree with 90321, but brake out with full laugh for a while! You gentilmen have a nice day!

Comment

Dvd fab products discussion

See what I mean, already made post, but didn't see it!

Comment

The Grandparent club

Anybody here sick of this summer heat besides me? I love summertime but when it's been as hot as it has been it's just as bad as winter since you can't go outside and do anything after the early morning hours. On another note I'm a new granddad of a healthy boy (almost 9lb and 18"). Gotta say I feel...old

Comment

the grand parent club

W&B, Yes I'm sick of summer, my car needs a head job(now that sounds funny), but have to walk right now! I have become a grandparent too! Last Feb.27/2010, a little girl! Congradilations, makes me feel old!

Comment

Thanks and congrats to you also. Time sure flys by FAST lol I know when I was in my twenty's this heat wouldn't bother me in the least and I used to have an 1975 camaro that I would pull the engine out on friday night and drop in a 400 smallblock so I could go drag racing saturday night then change back to my street engine Sunday for the following work week...needless to say I can't do that anymore (oh the good ol' days of fun in da sun).
                        Hope ya don't have to walk to far in the heat and that headjob goes smooth, is it tore down yet and did it crack or just blow a head gasket? hopefully the latter and not a cracked block. Good luck either way

Comment

Hey congrats to both of you guys on grandparenthood!!!
                          I'm not one yet and don't think I will be for awhile, but I'm still older than dirt...

Bummer about the ? head gasket.
                          I guess I'm way in the past cuz when I found out what they wanted for a new head gasket on my daughter's 2002 Windstar (3 Liter V6)...
                          I said, Gee...that comes with a new engine right???:...

Hey W&B, do you still have that Camaro?
                          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman
                            Hey congrats to both of you guys on grandparent hood!!!
                            I'm not one yet and don't think I will be for awhile, but I'm still older than dirt...

Bummer about the ? head gasket.
                            I guess I'm way in the past cuz when I found out what they wanted for a new head gasket on my daughter's 2002 Windstar (3 Liter V6)...
                            I said, Gee...that comes with a new engine right???:...eek:

Hey W&B, do you still have that Camaro?
                            I wish I did but those models were terrible about rusting out around the rear leaf spring hangers and one eventually broke thru into the trunk. I was a bit 'tipsy' when I bought it and never looked at it close but I had fun with it for about 5 years before sending it to the junkyard. How you been lately MM? I guess you're amost ready for the move to S.C.?

Comment

I'm well and the short version is I'm still only 1/2 moved to SC.
                              What I wouldn't give for an old muscle car...of course the dream is usually better than reality.

But I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing one.
                              About 10-11 years ago way up in northern Maine, I found a beautiful looking Olds 442... 67 sport coupe with the 455 V8, 4 BBL carb.
                              Looked really clean...the guy wanted $6000.
                              Wife was with me and said you not even gonna slow down to look or I'll kill you...
                              Probably the frame was rotted out, but hey, I can still dream...

If only the wife hadn't been with me....
                              If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

I hear ya on the wifey lol You shouldn't have a problem finding some solid rides in S.C. and since the winters are usually mild there they never salt the roads so rust and rot should not be an issue. When I lived there I seen LOTS of old muscle cars around every turn seems like. Then again I wasn't looking to buy and sure as heck if you are shopping you'll never see one anywhere, at least that's how my luck runs usually lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X