DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello to all.

Hello to all. Haven't been visiting too much lately. Just thought I would drop a line and say how are ya?

Also good evening to the admin.

How is everyone doing?

Comment

Doin good here ripvanwinkle1819 and Happy Caturday to one and all here
      "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Just wanted to keep a promise and say hello to all. I had a rough day yesterday so today I felt it imperative to come by and say hello. Hope you are all doing well. Be good all, or at least try.
        Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Hey G,

Sorry to hear you had a such a crappy day, but glad you made it back here today.
          I hate like hell to think that you suffer.

Hang in there my friend...I know you will.

BTW, my family and I are all well and thanks for asking
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
            Hello to all. Haven't been visiting too much lately. Just thought I would drop a line and say how are ya?

Also good evening to the admin.

How is everyone doing?
            Hey rip,

Good to see you drop by.
            What?...no jokes???...

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
              Hey G,

Sorry to hear you had a such a crappy day, but glad you made it back here today.
              I hate like hell to think that you suffer.
              Glad to be here and thank you for the concern. I figure its the hand dealt, not much to be done about it but to keep fighting.

Hang in there my friend...I know you will.

BTW, my family and I are all well and thanks for asking
              I am glad that you are all doing well and I hope it stays that way. Take care of yourself and yes I will keep at it and check in periodically to let you know that I am still kicking and fighting back

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                Hey rip,

Good to see you drop by.
                What?...no jokes???...

Thanks Maineman. Sorry for being such a stranger. Have been in reno mode. Almost done though. Feel like i bought this new (old) house from the dark side of the moon. Not to worry I shall return with my trusty bag of jokes, or at least the head of that imfamous "Sea Monster", for you. Nice to know someone appreciates my comic relief.

Best regards Rip

Comment

AGJ

It say's your some where in Canada! Do you watch the CFL league! If so, my best friend's sister's son plays for Calgary stampeders! He's #82 NIK LEWIS! From Jacksboro, Texas! (USA) I've know him since the day he was born! They are 7-1 and 1st place in the east! Just thought I would through that in, they say Canadaians take there CFL serious!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                    Doin good here ripvanwinkle1819 and Happy Caturday to one and all here
                    BOB

glad to see you

Comment

Hi Di

Happy Caturday everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
                        Thanks Maineman. Sorry for being such a stranger. Have been in reno mode. Almost done though. Feel like i bought this new (old) house from the dark side of the moon. Not to worry I shall return with my trusty bag of jokes, or at least the head of that imfamous "Sea Monster", for you. Nice to know someone appreciates my comic relief.

Best regards Rip
                        Me

Comment

need to clean up a mp3 recording

HI everyone. Can anyone give me some direction here. I have an mp3 recording of my late grandfather. I want to clean it up and play it for the rest of the family. Does anyone know of a free software I could get my hands on to do this.

thanks in advance

Comment

Other than Nero's mixing tools, I don't know of a free software. However, if you know someone with access and have the willingness to mess with it, there are some advance tools like FruityLoops and Adobe Audition and pro tools on Mac than can help you do some serious studio quality wonders with the file.

I don't know what your time constraints are and when you need it by but I have access to both of those softwares as well as the people who know how to dance around it pretty well, although I am no too terrible myself, so I can offer to do it for you if you like.

It just wouldn't be until Monday that I can have them work on it and in the meantime, its just me. Just let me know and if you want send me the file and I will take care of it for you, it shouldn't take more than a day to get around to it.

Comment

Happy Caturday everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                                Happy Caturday everyone
                                Hey Bobbo, right backatcha

Comment

Working...
                                X