DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StormJumper View Post
    Guess I should say greeting to one and all seems like a friendly thread reminds me of another thread
    HI
    from di

Comment

Guess I should say greeting to one and all seems like a friendly thread reminds me of another thread
      Hello old friend, how are you? How have you been?

Its been a long time and to all a hello and apologies for not being around much. Between health, family and life, it has been a challenge to be here but I think of you all often and check in to read the messages when I can. Hope you are all doing well.
      Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post

Its been a long time and to all a hello and apologies for not being around much. Between health, family and life, it has been a challenge to be here but I think of you all often and check in to read the messages when I can. Hope you are all doing well.
        Hello my friend nice to see you too and yes it has been a very long time, I've been doing good lot of yard work to keep me busy.

Oh and don't let signals catch you using that three letter word just before friend, seems his sensitive about that word now a days

Comment

Hi G,

Glad to hear from you.

Please don't be a stranger, at least post ocassionally so that we know that you are still with us.

FYI: Big weekend next weekend with Annual Reunion, celebration of Corps 100th birthday and formation of squadron to go off to WW2 all held in a little town called Kilcoy located in the hinterland behind the Sunshine Coast.

I don't know what the town will think of being terrorised by 300+ ex & current Diggers but I bet the hotels will appreciate the bux.

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hi Sugar (Apologies to SJ )

What's happening in RSA? Getting ready to get your arses whopped in the Rugby World Cup?

The sheep shaggers are gonna be hard to beat!!!

Originally posted by diane7 View Post
            HI
            from di
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Hello my friend nice to see you too and yes it has been a very long time, I've been doing good lot of yard work to keep me busy.
              That sounds good, keeping busy is better than being in trouble right? I am happy to hear that you are doing well.

Oh and don't let signals catch you using that three letter word just before friend, seems his sensitive about that word now a days
              Come on, you know me better than that. To me age is nothing but a number and the term wasn't referring to your age old timer it refers to the gloriously happy length of our friendship. I am sure GB has my back on that.

I have been going on 50 since I was a quarter century old and I have said, its been all downhill after that so don't fret, age means nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                Hi G,

Glad to hear from you.
                It is good to hear from you too and its good to be able to be able to come in and say hi as well, you know why.

Please don't be a stranger, at least post ocassionally so that we know that you are still with us.
                I know, I am sorry. I have been in my own colorful hell on earth, for reasons known to you already. But I will promise to post, I am sorry to have worried you. It wasn't being a bad friend, I just wasn't able.

FYI: Big weekend next weekend with Annual Reunion, celebration of Corps 100th birthday and formation of squadron to go off to WW2 all held in a little town called Kilcoy located in the hinterland behind the Sunshine Coast.
                Wow that sounds awesome.

I don't know what the town will think of being terrorised by 300+ ex & current Diggers but I bet the hotels will appreciate the bux.
                I am sure they will love it; after all, what would they do without us right?

Comment

Hey G,

Always great to hear from you. Still fighting the good fight I see, but I would never believe otherwise.
                  "Don't let the bastards get you down"

Drop in when you're able.
                  If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Welcome back GµårÐïåñ

Happy Caturday everyone
                    "You've got a hole in your soul if you don't dig the Blues"

Keith Richards ~ "If You Want The Last Laugh........Join The Rolling Stones"

Click to join forum.dvdfab.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                      Howdy guys, hope all is well with all of you
                      Happy birthday
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Sugar (Apologies to SJ )

What's happening in RSA? Getting ready to get your arses whopped in the Rugby World Cup?

The sheep shaggers are gonna be hard to beat!!!

(((( all the rugby Freaks ))))

edit, BEST THING ...
                        they Banned the Vovozelas 95,000 peeople cheerimg is better than that Mindnumming Drone
                        Last edited by diane7; 08-21-2010, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Totallly agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                            Hey G,

Always great to hear from you. Still fighting the good fight I see, but I would never believe otherwise.
                            "Don't let the bastards get you down"

Drop in when you're able.
                            Its good to be able to my friend. I am still kicking, although not as hard as before, and will continue to kick and scream my way to the underworld. You want this leather neck you gotta work for it. Thank you my friend, I am happy that you are all still so awesome and that I have all the love and friendship giving me hope. Thank you, I will stop by as much as I can, that's an soldier's promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post
                              Welcome back GµårÐïåñ

Happy Caturday everyone
                              Thank you my friend, good to see you too. Have a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by diane7 View Post
                                edit, BEST THING ...
                                they Banned the Vovozelas 95,000 peeople cheerimg is better than that Mindnumming Drone
                                ((( HUG ))) I agree with you, as much as I love cheering and show of love, that was too much, my head would hurt watching the game on TV and I had to even turn it nearly all the way down just to avoid the headache. I think it has a time and place and that wasn't it.

Totallly agree!!!
                                Then make me the third to agree

Comment

Working...
                                X