DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
    I hear ya on light keeping you up, their not to bad unless you fall asleep beside it and then it seems my wife makes it her life's mission to take pictures of me all laid back with my mouth wide open
    I want to see some of those pics.

Comment

NO WAY!! haha...hey TD glad to see ya buddy

Edit: guess I should have said "hear from ya" lol

Edit: Edit: Meant to say hello to everyone earlier and hope everyone is doing good, hope no one thinks I'm "snubbing" them, sorry.
      Last edited by W&B; 11-12-2009, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I wanna see them too !!!

Please post them here !!!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
          Yeah, I wanna see them too !!!

Please post them here !!!!
          I'd like to take this time to announce I'm having "Technical difficulties" and am unable to comply with recent request

Comment

I wanted to wish all of my friends a happy, productive, and healthy day. I hope you are all doing well and that things are well for you. GregiBoy, Signals, Tom, Jim, TD1, Bean, Diane, Rip, W&B, Bob, Troy, SJ, and if I have forgotten anyone please forgive me, its not intentional

@rip, SJ is doing well, I still try to maintain visits to both sides to make sure I don't lose touch with everyone, its undergoing some renovation and it has slowed down a bit but people are there and doing well for the most part. Will let him know you asked about him.

@everyone, it is good to see that you are all having a good day and hope it stays that way for you. Take care but if we institute the cave, can I be the bouncer? 6'3" Marine built like a tank (ok mostly flab these days but there is muscle underneath, I promise)
            Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

We can make house calls and help you out with tech issues my man
              that way no more excuses

Comment

Yeah, and I'd charge travel costs too !!!

Originally posted by touchdown_1 View Post
                We can make house calls and help you out with tech issues my man
                that way no more excuses
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GµårÐïåñ View Post
                  Take care but if we institute the cave, can I be the bouncer? 6'3" Marine built like a tank (ok mostly flab these days but there is muscle underneath, I promise)
                  Weakling here needs assistance, being pressured into posting pics.

Comment

Weakling here needs assistance, being pressured into posting pics.
                    Sorry my friend, this time I am with the mob, I want to see them too
                    Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Well that sure backfired on me LOL, I tell ya what she took some on her cell phone and not really very good quality not to mention I was in my "comfort zone" so yeah I look like a slob BUT I promise if she hasn't deleted them I'll attach and send them in a pm to each of you lol I really don't feel comfortable posting in the open forum

One condition and to be fair, each of you has to send me one of yourselves also, a REAL pic of yourselves!

Comment

Mine is on my profile already....

Comment

PS: Like Thursday's (Oz Time) Avatar?

Comment

Mine is on my profile already....
                            Last time I looked I never seen it, maybe I had to be logged in to see which I may not have been, cool pic and avatar

Comment

PS: Like Thursday's (Oz Time) Avatar?
                              I liked all three of them

Comment

Well that sure backfired on me LOL, I tell ya what she took some on her cell phone and not really very good quality not to mention I was in my "comfort zone" so yeah I look like a slob BUT I promise if she hasn't deleted them I'll attach and send them in a pm to each of you lol I really don't feel comfortable posting in the open forum

One condition and to be fair, each of you has to send me one of yourselves also, a REAL pic of yourselves!
                                Will be waiting with baited breath, and no I wasn't eating the bait

Comment

Working...
                                X