No announcement yet.

DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That may be, but we can all appreciate a good OS just for how it works on the surface, even if we never get under the hood. My son works in IT for a publishing company and says it is fast and stable. They have been using it for several months company-wide.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The unloading/unpacking has begun in South Carolina. In the rain from the looks of the radar. Eeuuw. An awful job even in the best weather.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I feel for Maineman...moving is never a good job. hope all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          That may be, but we can all appreciate a good OS just for how it works on the surface, even if we never get under the hood. My son works in IT for a publishing company and says it is fast and stable. They have been using it for several months company-wide.
          True, there is always that.

Originally posted by signals View Post
          The unloading/unpacking has begun in South Carolina. In the rain from the looks of the radar. Eeuuw. An awful job even in the best weather.
          Well that sucks, making an already difficult and frankly irksome task even more burdensome and irritating. Hope they get settled soon and they can just a take load off and relax a bit.
          Lï£ê ï§ å Lêmðñ åñÐ Ì Wåñ† M¥ Mðñê¥ ßå¢k

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
            I feel for Maineman...moving is never a good job. hope all goes well.
            Ja!! You can think of Me Moving in to MY OWN place 1 nov Sunday
            After living in a bacholar flat 4 about 20 years With Kids
            Going to have My own room

MY 18y 0ld son Studying for His last High School exam`s Starts friday
            Today Tells me My Cannon Scanner is making too much noise, ME Cliking my mouse
            IZ too scared to breath cos i got broncitis " DO YOU HAVE to cougf so much "

KIDS will be kids But wee still love them

Comment

Just curious, where Troy512 at lately? Not been online in a good bit.

Comment

Life comes in waves, and I am sure he's just been busy and hopefully doing well. You all a have a good one.

Comment

Same to you G...

Just hope he's OK. He hasn't been on for 11 days. Not like Troy at all.
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
                    Same to you G...

Just hope he's OK. He hasn't been on for 11 days. Not like Troy at all.
                    Thank you sir. Hope you are having a good time.

I can only speak from my own experience, people are used to always finding me online somehow, somewhere, but sometimes I get busy with life, a case, or simply redoing my machine and taking on a big project which takes me offline and people start to panic. I have had people write me and think I must be dead since I didn't reply to email for a week

All we can hope is that he is doing well and hopefully just busy, which is better than being in trouble and hopefully he will let us know how he is doing soon or someone who knows how to reach him off board, might want to check in with him to make us all feel better. In the meantime I am going to cross my fingers that all is well and he'll join us again soon.

Comment

I was about to ask about you also and Touchdown. I was just curious since you guys are usually in and out but I know things can get a bit hectic. Very unlike Troy though but really none of my business. Anyway hope everyone has a good night/day, whatever the case may be

Comment

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
                        I was about to ask about you also and Touchdown. I was just curious since you guys are usually in and out but I know things can get a bit hectic. Very unlike Troy though but really none of my business. Anyway hope everyone has a good night/day, whatever the case may be
                        Thank you I have been busy and a bit under the weather but hanging in there my friend, I try to give equal time to this forum and the old one since some of the friends are here AND there, some are just here, and some are just there, but depending on discussions or time, I may not be totally even but I certainly try

touchdown for example, I see over at the old forum pretty regularly if not every day, I see bean here and there, I see SJ only there, signals/you/jimbo/dave a couple of others also there, but most of the rest are here. I think it will take time to sync both forums

Comment

Good evening Fab folks,
                          hope everyone is doing well,
                          W&B how you doing
                          Guardian
                          GregiBoy
                          troy
                          trust everyone has had a good day,

@Wild and Blue, how are things with you, still off the cigs. how the job search going,

Comment

See W&B, we aim to please.
                            Went and got him for you

Hey td1, good to see you again, hope everyone has a good night. Take it easy.

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

No thanks necessary, we all look out for each other. Like Troy, we all miss, been discussing it earlier.

Comment

Working...
                                X